New Grad Starting First Full-Time Job: Nervous & Scared

I just graduated this May and am about to start my first full-time job tomorrow. I’ve had a couple internships and other part-time jobs throughout college, but I am still feeling very nervous as Monday gets closer.

The transition from just being an intern, with lower responsibilities and expected to make mistakes here and there, to a full-time employee is terrifying. Now I don’t get the luxury to “restart” after every summer when an internship ends.

The WFH aspect also scares me. I’ve interned remotely during college, and enjoy doing so. Staying productive is not what I’m worried about, it’s more about how it’s harder to get to know people, ask questions, and not knowing what to expect, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated. Just trying to calm my nerves a little bit. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New Grad Starting First Full-Time Job: Nervous & Scared New Grad Starting First Full-Time Job: Nervous & Scared Reviewed by Louhi on juin 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.