My employer made me(female) stay in a room full of Labor men till 4am in the morning

So I am a girl in a third world country where violent crimes against women are common. I took this job as a coordinator and my employer is a funded poilot project from UNDP. They made me travel on public transport rather than a rent a car option because they didn't have the budget. The gave me a budget of 1000$ per room and I had to renovate/Construct 5 rooms. It was the best I could get in 1000$

My vendor did a terrible job, it was my first time dealing with labors. We had our Inauguration in the morning. She made me sit in the room with 12 men till 4am and told me I couldn't leave. I admit my mistake of not doing proper follow ups from the vendor with proof.

When I asked her to Inaugurate it half done she said so and so are coming from so many organizations I can't show them a half done room but she was okay putting me on risk

I couldn't find an Uber or a taxi at 11pm. And they said they are but never sent a car.

I feel humiliated for making a mistake. Should I quit my job or not?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My employer made me(female) stay in a room full of Labor men till 4am in the morning My employer made me(female) stay in a room full of Labor men till 4am in the morning Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.