I’m an EMPLOYED recent college graduate!

After dozens of job applications sent out after my finals this May, I am so happy to say I got a job!

I was in fear of being a college graduate (graduated this May) with no job for the summer, but after a lot of advice, praying, manifesting, and this subreddit, the hiring manager of the department who interviewed me (after 2 rounds of interviews) called me today and welcomed me to the team!

This is my first professional job in the corporate environment and I cannot be more excited (a little anxiety, but the good kind of anxiety).

Thank you again to everyone who shared their experiences and gave advice for finding a job. Good luck to everyone else in their search.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m an EMPLOYED recent college graduate! I’m an EMPLOYED recent college graduate! Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.