I’m so anxious about my lack of a job. How do you stay relaxed during the job hunt?

My classes at uni finished a month ago. I was hunting for a job off and on before classes ended, but it was my final year and I was pretty overwhelmed with classes and final assessments. I know I probably should’ve looked harder, but I really struggled this year. Online classes just don’t suit me at all and my focus was terrible. I felt as if I had to work twice as hard. I’ve only been searching for a job “full time” for a month as a result.

I know it’s unrealistic to expect to find a job right away when the employment market is so awful, but I can’t help but feel absolutely awful about being unemployed. I’m applying for any job that comes across my path on job search websites. I’ve had so many rejections and so many let downs already and it’s starting to get me down. I’ve moved back in with my parents and I have savings, so it’s not like I’m going to starve or anything. I just can’t stop worrying about being unemployed. My parents are also very well off (upper middle class, both have well paid jobs and they also just got a significant sum of cash thanks to a recent unexpected windfall) but they are talking about me paying rent to them soon and I cannot stop worrying about finding a job to be able to pay them. My mum brings up my lack of a job almost everyday and I’m starting to feel useless and stupid as a result.

I feel my worries are impacting my life. I can’t enjoy myself at all without panicking about the job hunt. If I ever buy essentials I feel overwhelmed with guilt. Today I bought some basic stuff like soap, shampoo, tampons and sunscreen. I can’t stop thinking about how I’m eating into my savings and I’m panicking about how long I can last without a job. I feel so stressed out whenever I open my laptop to search for jobs and I feel that stress is now impacting my ability to even do basic things like write a cover letter. I just feel so lost and so upset with myself.

How can I minimise the stress? Are there any coping mechanisms that might work for someone like me? Any advice is appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m so anxious about my lack of a job. How do you stay relaxed during the job hunt? I’m so anxious about my lack of a job. How do you stay relaxed during the job hunt? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.