I applied to Speedway (American Gas Station) and...I'm not really sure what to do.

I got rejected from Foot Locker, so I'm going with my other option, which was Speedway.

I applied for Store Crew and got a voicemail from a NJ recruiter about wanting to call me at a certain day. At that day, I called. Not available. I texted them and they said they were off on the weekend and that they'll call the next day.

The next day, a different recuriter (and a different number) called and basically told me about working in Speedway and all the benefits that come with it. Then, they said that will notify nearby Speedway stations for a possible interview (Thursday or Friday) and told me to use their number if I want to call again.

I'm not 100% sure of this next part, but they said to call them the next morning (or day, I'm not sure). I couldn't do this due to an exam, but I called them and texted them later in the day. Not available. No interview notification either.

Yesterday, I called two of the recruiter's numbers. Not available.

Today, I called again. Not available, but this may be because it's the weekend.

So far, I have not left any voicemails.

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I applied to Speedway (American Gas Station) and...I'm not really sure what to do. I applied to Speedway (American Gas Station) and...I'm not really sure what to do. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.