Good places to apply at in Britain for secondary graduates? (16YO)

I've just graduated secondary and I want to get a part time job that I can do over the summer and into college, been wondering what kinda places would be accepting people with no work experience (didn't do any work experience in Y10 thanks to lockdown and missed practically all of Y11 due to continous self-isolation).

What companies are hiring people like me? What kind of places should I seek out jobs at? Thanks for reading and extra thanks if you actually can help me!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Good places to apply at in Britain for secondary graduates? (16YO) Good places to apply at in Britain for secondary graduates? (16YO) Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.