How could I make friends with coworkers in a few hours?

I started a seasonal position for my city as a cashier for its public swimming pools. It's easy money, just excruciatingly boring. Anyway I'm usually sent to a different location every day and at each place I typically work alongside 2 managers and a ton of lifeguards. While everyone tends to be a similar age demographic as I am, I usually feel out of place cause I'm always the only cashier. Of course that wouldn't bother me if I felt included but I typically don't. Which isn't really anyone's fault, I'm just an introverted introvert that likes to be approached by others rather than initiate conversation. I'm a very subtle person that can be hard to notice. With this in mind, I'd still like to make many friends despite my personality. Cause I want to be entertained at this job than just sitting there, staring at my phone most of the day. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How could I make friends with coworkers in a few hours? How could I make friends with coworkers in a few hours? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.