Beating myself up :(

I've been miserable in my current job for 5 years now and it's taken an IMMENSE toll on my mental heath. Today, a recruiter contacted me about an opening that was literally my dream job: the company is a dream, the role is a dream, everything would be a dream. It’s for a marketing position, so writing/copywriting is essential.

I submitted my resume and then noticed two typos :(. Quite literally just typos. "College" was spelled "Colege" and one instance of the word "writing" was spelled "writign". They were both at the very end/bottom of my resume. I made some last minute changes and I was hasty. Ugh. I’m the worst

I start my resume off by calling myself "detail-oriented". I'm worried the firm is going to be like, "uh, well, clearly not."

I mean, I've been published and have other big credentials, so these are obvious typos and not a reflection of my intellect, just my carelessness :(

Am I totally screwed? Have I lost my chance at happiness? I'm hating myself SO much right now. I can't believe after all this time waiting for EXACTLY this to come along, I fucking blew it because of two stupid typos

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Beating myself up :( Beating myself up :( Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.