Accidentally set importance to high importance on follow up email, how bad is that?

I sent a follow up email after my 2nd interview (1 week ago) in a reply to the same email I had replied to before my interview last week (their zoom line kept redirecting me) and my email apparently defaulted to "high importance." Also the first line of text is blue and highlighted so that looks super professional. How bad does this look?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accidentally set importance to high importance on follow up email, how bad is that? Accidentally set importance to high importance on follow up email, how bad is that? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.