Anxiety and high call volume

Hey guys, I need some advice. After being unemployed since January I finally managed to find a new job, but it isn't going very well. The company itself seems really good and the pay is amazing for someone in my area that only has an associates degree...but I don't think I can handle the stress of this position.

I have severe anxiety that is managed with medication but this job is triggering me to the point where my medication isn't really doing anything and I'm back to basically having daily panic attacks. I'm already taking the strongest dosage of my medication that I can without making myself sick so I can't really make any changes there.

I've asked to go down to part time because I thought reducing the amount of time I was taking these calls would help, but I was told that it most likely wouldn't happen because of how high the call volume is (and that's a big part of the problem)

Our calls are extremely stressful in nature and they are back to back with literally 0 time in between them. As soon as one ends another starts and there is no way to see how many calls we have waiting or anything.

It's getting to the point where the stress is starting to make me physically sick and it gets hard to breathe while I'm working. I've completely used up my savings and I've only gotten one paycheck so far from this job so I can't afford to be unemployed. Especially not when it could last another 6 months like it did last time.

Any advice you can give me about dealing with this stress or places I can look for work other than indeed and LinkedIn would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this stress and anxiety. The thought of being unemployed again is triggering me almost as badly as the position is. Last time I had about $6000 in savings to live off of, this time I don't have that. I have about $300 in my account.

I can't escape from the stress on any front right now. I don't know what kind of jobs I'm even qualified to do with only an associates in science and about 8 years of customer service experience.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Anxiety and high call volume Anxiety and high call volume Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.