Did everything right. Didn’t matter.

Long story short I reached out to someone I knew, they referred me to someone else- that person suggested I submit for this specific role. She said based on my experience I would be a great candidate for a position that just became available and even sent me the direct link to apply.

I’ve literally been interviewing for this role for the past month. Literally once per week I’ve had interviews with various people in the organization including corporate recruiters and HR as well as department specific people.

Every interview went well, and they reached out to me within a few days to schedule the next interview. The recruiter even told me the interest in me was a great sign.

Then today- generic corporate rejection.

I feel so irritated like they led me on. It was so much work to prep for these interviews as there were a lot of scientific based questions.

Fuck I’m burned out.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did everything right. Didn’t matter. Did everything right. Didn’t matter. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.