Background check concerns?

Hey guys,

I just accepted an offer at my first accounting firm, and I am concerned about the background check. Back in high school (I am in my early 20's now) I got arrested for a DUI and possession charge. It is on my record now, and I have read opposing opinions on what to do. The offer is contingent on a satisfactory background check, and I have not been asked any questions about my background. Because of this, I have not offered any of this information to them up until this point. Should I be proactive and call them to let them know about what they might find, so that I could control the narrative a bit more? Or, should I let them find out on their own since I have not been asked?

For context, I live in a "ban the box" state and am planning on running a personal background check just to get an idea of what might show up.

What would be the best course of action? Any and all advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background check concerns? Background check concerns? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.