Company said they couldn't meet my salary demands, they're still searching and now posted a range that's higher than my ask

Job was posted for $45k-$55k

However, during negotiations, they offered $53k, I asked for $58k, they said $55k is the max they'll go.

It was a pay and title raise but ultimately I rejected the position for a few reasons.

Now I'm keeping an eye out on job postings and saw that they extended the range from $50k-$60k

Funny how that works.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company said they couldn't meet my salary demands, they're still searching and now posted a range that's higher than my ask Company said they couldn't meet my salary demands, they're still searching and now posted a range that's higher than my ask Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.