What should I do next? I am confused 😐

Hello guys, I need your suggestion. One month ago, I got two job offers one from a silicon valley startup (remote) and another from Sweden based Software Company with paid relocation. I choose the second one and signed the employment agreement also the NDA paper. So, my joining date was June 1, 2021, I was super excited about it. Unfortunately, no one was contact with me before or on that day from that company. So I emailed the recruiter, he told me to contact with CTO (CTO is responsible for the onboarding process). As I already talked with CTO on my technical interview time, so I had his email and send a mail to him. He responds two days later and told me he will send me a separate email for the onboarding program.

It's 5 days, I didn't get any email from him, in the meantime recruiter contact me and told me he will take care of it, two days ago. I still don't get any response from anyone regarding the onboarding process.

Would love to know your suggestions. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What should I do next? I am confused 😐 What should I do next? I am confused 😐 Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.