What are some cues that someone may be lying on their resume?

Hi everyone. I got promoted about a month ago and my new role includes hiring new people, which I've never done before. To those of you who do hiring:

I'm curious if there are any cues that tell you someone has lied on their resume. Obviously if I'm interviewing them and they have no idea what I'm talking about, that's an immediate tip-off, but I'm curious if there is anything just looking at the resume that might tell you this. I'm also curious what (if anything) on a resume would make you automatically can the resume and not even consider that person (EXCLUDING them not having the required experience or education). I appreciate any insight.

Thank you :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some cues that someone may be lying on their resume? What are some cues that someone may be lying on their resume? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.