Hello reddit community,
I am an embedded software engineer in Tunisia, I work on aosp (android os). I am currently trying to assess the job I currently have. I have been working for a year now and as a salary according to salary converters online my salary is 25k per year, in 4 years I can attain 46K.
I think my current job is allowing me to work on different aspects of the android os; module integration, developing new modules mostly small packages, bug fixing and adding features etc ...
I work on low level stuff and on the application layer also.
So I am asking about the job opportunities in other countries in comparison, I need much data to get what I want, like
- Salary and job evolution as an Android embedded engineer including job titles etc ...
- The cost of living in other countries because the numbers in the internet are not accurate
- The opportunities to learn technical aspects and the nature of the given tasks
- Also I want to know more about the aosp market, the nature of the tasks given to developers, is most of them bug fixing
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Software Engineering jobs survey
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 22, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: