Underperformed for the past year due to wfh. Now I’m trying to find a new job. How do you explain that to a potential employer?

Work from home got rolled out and I lost all productivity. I’m a system admin who should have theoretically been able to do my job from anywhere. I have been able to trouble shoot issues like I could in the office. I feel more disconnected from the people I work with than I ever have. Every new post for my role is wfh for the time being. Has anyone tried to explain to a potential employer that you’re usually much better in person?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Underperformed for the past year due to wfh. Now I’m trying to find a new job. How do you explain that to a potential employer? Underperformed for the past year due to wfh. Now I’m trying to find a new job. How do you explain that to a potential employer? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 15, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.