Hey, I’m in a really tough situation, I’ve been offered a new job and I said to my current company I’ve been offered X amount could you match it? Which they’ve offered me a pay rise but just shy of what this new company have offered me. Friday just gone I said yes I accept my current employers offer and will stay. My boss was really happy when I told him my response.
However over the weekend I’ve been thinking I’ve made a mistake and should have said no. What’s the best way in going around this and saying I made a mistake to my boss and will be leaving?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Said yes to saying now regret it
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 16, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: