I am caught between 2 decisions/jobs. After weighing options, flipping coins, writing several pros and cons lists, I'm still not sure. I have to decide by tomorrow.

I am caught between 2 decisions:

1: Stay in a big city where I don't know anyone and work in a job that I'm passionate about in mental health. However, this job does not involve a ton of creativity/art (which I am also interested in and would like to pursue).

2: Move to a smaller city where I have more social support and take more time to find a job where I can do something I'm passionate about and be creative. This city is also much cheaper. However, the smaller city is not as LGBTQ+ friendly, and I am bisexual.

My friends and family think that working in mental health isn't good for my own mental health (I would say it's a hard field, but I've been prioritizing my own about self-care overall). They also think I am not doing well without a support system. They are urging me to Option 2.

I am swaying towards Option 1 because I appreciate living in a more liberal city. However, it's been hard making friends during COVID, and I don't have a support system here (aside from 2 semi-close friends), which is impacting my mental health. I am romantically interested in 1 friend in Option 1 city, and I have grown close to them, so moving to Option 2 may ruin that, as then I would be living ~6 hours away from them. I believe, unfortunately, my feelings for the romantic interest (who may not even like me) and *idealizing* the city, is swaying me too much.

I have to accept or decline the option 1 job offer by tomorrow.

I feel bad declining, but it will probably be better for my mental health in the long run. So I will most likely choose Option 2.

Yet I still keep flip-flopping. Any third party opinions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am caught between 2 decisions/jobs. After weighing options, flipping coins, writing several pros and cons lists, I'm still not sure. I have to decide by tomorrow. I am caught between 2 decisions/jobs. After weighing options, flipping coins, writing several pros and cons lists, I'm still not sure. I have to decide by tomorrow. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.