I’m hoping for a job where I can get out and do things, rather than sit on my ass all day. e.g my father owns a window cleaning business that’s working out well for him. He gets out around expensive houses a lot and sees neat stuff. I definitely don’t want to work something redundant either. I’m trying to get into stocks, and woodworking is something I might enjoy too. Any other ideas?
I enjoy travel, being active, and getting creative. I’m completely willing to learn something that’s hard to get into as well. My only standards are I don’t want to work at a fast food place or anything similar, and redundancy. Just struggling to find my options
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I’m 16, not rushing anything, but I’m aware I should start looking soon.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 22, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: