New worker. Pay mistake?

Made a Reddit account just for this question. I’m newly working, still in highschool. My friend had introduced me to the job, and now we’re working the same position and similar hours. From what they told me, plus what I was told in my interview and again when my application was put through. I’m supposed to be getting payed 15.25 an hour, which I was obviously super excited about. This is the same amount that my peers in the same position have been payed, and I get payed next week. But when I looked at my company payroll website, it says I’m getting payed 12.15 an hour ; Is this something that happens often, and is a normal start? Or is this a mistake that I should bring up with my boss? I’d ask my parents for advice, but I’m worried they’ll blow things out of proportion lolol so anything helps!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New worker. Pay mistake? New worker. Pay mistake? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.