I have an interview at a university for an assistant position tomorrow and the interviewer said there is a basic Excel test that is to be completed and sent back the same day. Can anyone give me some clues on what to expect or how best to prepare?
I spent some time watching some Youtube videos on Excel, but I'm not sure what they will expect me to do.
Maybe they will give me a block of text with information and expect me to convert that into organized data in Excel?
It seems like they want they assessment sent by 5 PM so I would only have an hour at most to complete....
Thank you for any insight
program assistant**
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I have an interview at a university for an assistant position tomorrow and the interviewer said there is a basic Excel test that is to be completed and sent back the same day. Can anyone give me some clues on what to expect or how best to prepare?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 23, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: