I don't want to work. *Rant*

Why should I be working at a job that pays less than what unemployment has apparently been giving to people? When taking out from the gross income which a good portion goes towards the government to fund for it, it makes it all the more reasonable to not want to work anymore. I used to go to a support group where people who were on benefits ("because they have a disability") would be seen at the beginning of the month with their two carts being full and here I am lucky to even pay my bills, debts, and anything I can really at least try to have for myself. I have a support system which is the only reason why I'm not even homeless right now. I have been trying to find a better job while holding a degree, but you know, the job market and how there's people not wanting to work and yet don't meet requirements that are not even listed on the job postings.

Yes, I am using an account that has name that I know makes this all the more laughable. It's not my real one anyway. I'm just tired of doing what I do and feeling helpless to even attempt at wanting to change it. I wish I was someone just leeching off of the government to make my useless existence easier. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, either.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don't want to work. *Rant* I don't want to work. *Rant* Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.