Can I work two jobs at "competing" private companies?

I use "competing" very lightly because I don't know if that's the best word to use. Also should've said businesses, not companies, in the title.

I live in a beach town where private beach clubs are very prevalent. While home from college for the summer, I accepted two jobs waitressing at two separate beach clubs, intending to choose whichever was the higher-paying job. However, I'm beginning to realize that working at both jobs is more than doable, and I could use the extra money, as I don't work during the academic year in my college town. However, I'm wondering if I would be "allowed" to, so to speak.

They are both private-owned beach clubs. They are not "direct" competitors, as there are a dozen beach clubs in my town alone, let alone the rest of the clubs found within my county. However, they are both considered very popular and well-known within the area. Neither club management talks about the other, as they are mostly concerned with themselves. But I haven't really mentioned my "other job" to either boss, worried that they would say something about my employment with the other. Do you think I have anything to worry about?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I work two jobs at "competing" private companies? Can I work two jobs at "competing" private companies? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.