I have some friends that moved across the state to take a job and I want to join them on the next wave of hiring to be an Industrial Electricians Apprentice. I'm really scared that I will be fired for needing to use the restroom more than others and if I get properly diagnosed by a Dr., will that help my case? I don't know much about Unions or how to join, but would that be an option for me, and will I be able to join one while I work at that job? I am confident I can do the job well but my only fear is the number of times I need the restroom.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Having IBS and wanting to be an Industrial Electricians Apprentice.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 16, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: