Did I ruin my chance of getting an interview?

So a manager from a garden nursery called me this morning about a merchandiser position that I recently applied to. However, I was at work, so I was unable to take the call. She then texted me and said that she called to get a phone interview and schedule an in-person interview. She then told me to contact her at my convenience.

I replied 3 hours later (at around 1 pm), saying that I would be available at 6:30 pm, and asked if that would be OK for a phone interview. Now that I look back at that, I feel incredibly stupid because 6:30 pm is after hours, and people don't do phone interviews at that time. She never responded.

So now I think that I blew it. What should I do now? Should I wait and see if I get a response till Monday and reach out again (via text or email)?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did I ruin my chance of getting an interview? Did I ruin my chance of getting an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.