Leaving a "meh" job after 5-6 months?

Would you stay or leave, strangers of the internet??

I started a new job in January. It's meh. I was promised I would have tons of opportunity to do y, but I'm doing mostly x. My boss is a control freak and I have a higher title than my old job (was there 6+ years), but I don't do nearly as much. I'm typically very bored and some days basically just watch tv and monitor email.

My team members are unfriendly, and I don't connect with any of them (have given up trying), whereas my old coworkers became really close friends of mine. I miss having that!

Pros: -Current company is generally pretty well managed -They gave me the top of my requested salary range -External customers I work with are great (this is huge) -100% remote with no expectation to go into the office ever again (I've never met a single one of my coworkers in person and probably never will) Cons: -Crap boss, not much confidence that I'll learn anything from her and she's socially awkward and doesn't let me do half my job -Crap coworkers -Bored and underutilized -Need to do things over 10x because my boss wants them done right away, but then new info comes to light and they have to be done over anyway -Tedious as hell -Tons and tons of turnover

One of my best friends, who is a big deal at this company, referred me so I'm feeling extra conflicted about this. Also, it's a small industry where everyone knows everyone. New potential job is somewhat removed from this specific industry but is in under the same general umbrella.

Potential new job is one that I interviewed at the same time, but they weren't able to hire fast enough so I took this one. They contacted me about a month ago asking if I would be interested in interviewing again.

When I look at it on paper my doesn't seem THAT bad and I feel guilty for wanting to leave so badly. But I just don't know.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving a "meh" job after 5-6 months? Leaving a "meh" job after 5-6 months? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 21, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.