I am from Hong Kong and I just graduated with a masters in biology in the US. I have gotten a decent amount of interviews, but so far I have not gotten an offer, probably due to my shit interviewing skills. There are times where I think I did decent only to end up getting rejected.
If I cannot get a job in the US, then I won't be able to get a job in my country as well since there is no science industry. I honestly don't know if there is any point in living anymore. I feel like I am an embarrassment to my parents, I got them to spent over 100k to me to be unemployed. Since I will never be able to afford my own apartment in my country, maybe leaving the world is probably best for my parents financially.
All my friends have $100k jobs lined up except for me. I would feel embarrassed to hangout with them. I'm just hopeless at this point.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: