Applied for a position in a different department in same company without a cover letter

Will not having a cover letter screw me over or will I still at least have my resume seen since it's an internal application. I believe my resume should be able to say everything: I have a lot of experience in the job posting. Still I'm kinda worried about my cover letter. I started writing one, but I feel like I was saying too much and they might find a reason not to hire me(this has happened to me in the past for both job interviews and emails with with the department)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applied for a position in a different department in same company without a cover letter Applied for a position in a different department in same company without a cover letter Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.