16F- just had a slightly unsuccessful trial shift and am wondering if I did alright

I had a trial shift at a restaurant tonight, and it's my first ever job waitressing. As I was new and it was busy I was sent to wash pots after about an hour of helping clear tables. I worked fine for three and a half hours, but right as my shift was about to end I dropped a plate and cut my hand open. Felt very embarrassed and I am now worried that this means they won't employ me however I feel I might be overthinking it. Is dropping a plate expected of someone new or will they think I'm not ideal for the job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

16F- just had a slightly unsuccessful trial shift and am wondering if I did alright 16F- just had a slightly unsuccessful trial shift and am wondering if I did alright Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.