I'm so done with job hunting

I keep getting shit offers or get contacted by employers who want slaves. I just had a conversation with a guy from a manufacturing company they need a shipping and receiving clerk and demand that all employees work mon-sat no exceptions. I have done the 6 days a week thing when I had my own business and I refuse to do it again. I told him I'm withdrawing my application due to harsh hours and that I live to work I don't work to live. Yet employers bitch that people are lazy and don't want to work because of UI. No people don't want to work for shit wages nor be treated like slaves.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm so done with job hunting I'm so done with job hunting Reviewed by Louhi on mai 22, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.