Struggling to get a job in my field

I graduated in May 2020 with a B.S. ChE. This was right when COVID was in full swing, so the job market was pretty slim. I took a job as a production worker in a tire plant, and as I expected it sucks. It’s just awful. The work is mind numbing and I don’t know how to turn it in to a useful experience on my resume. I’m stuck seeing inefficiencies in the process and no leverage to propose any fix because it’s not my job. I wrote a proposal for an improvement that would possibly increase production in my position by 30%, and I sent it to the director of operations. (He interviewed me, and we connected well. This was acceptable.) Nothing came of it. How do I go about leaving? The work is so exhausting that I feel unmotivated to even look for another job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Struggling to get a job in my field Struggling to get a job in my field Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.