Less than 24 hr Notice for Interview

I’ve been applying full time for several months now. So I’ll preface this by saying I’m REALLY grateful to even have an interview.

But...

I applied to this position in early March after an informational interview and I haven’t heard anything until an email this morning expecting me to be available tomorrow morning. Like the email was sent at 7pm and the interview is tomorrow at 10am for one hour. This just seems off to me.

The position itself would be in both digital marketing AND development for a non profit (so like two jobs in one) . And the organization expects employees to relocate to NYC (sub $52,000 a year).

Any thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Less than 24 hr Notice for Interview Less than 24 hr Notice for Interview Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.