How long do I have to wait for a job offer??

Hi,

I'm going through the process with Capital One in Engineering position.

I made through all technical tests and interviews, so the recruiter guy sent me the company benefit ppt file and my approx salary. Then I was on call with the hiring manager yesterday, and then I'm merely waiting for the recruiter contacting me again.

What driving me crazy right now is that I'm not sure if I really am going to get an official job offer or not.. I'm patient only if I know how long I have to wait and this seems uncertain. I started to even overthink that they might revert the decision and move on with other candidates...

This is very first time to go through the process with the big company for me, so is this normal? And I just need to be more patient?

TIA

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long do I have to wait for a job offer?? How long do I have to wait for a job offer?? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.