Recruiter checked my LinkedIn; saw I’d been rejected minutes later

I’m not actually looking for advice. I have some ideas on how to clean up my LinkedIn and just haven’t gotten around to it.

But I had applied for this job at a very high profile organization that I’d normally consider well out of my league, so I was shocked when I saw that a recruiter from the specific department I’d applied to had looked at my LinkedIn.

Especially since I don’t have it listed on my resume and I’m about 95% sure I didn’t include it in the application.

Anyway, I logged into the organization’s job portal in part to check that and saw that my application had been changed from “submitted” to “not selected”.

I should just be happy that this recruiter apparently sought me out after looking at my cover letter and resume, but for some reason this is making me really depressed. It’s stacking with some other setbacks in the job search (was told I wasn’t an ideal fit for a role after a couple of phone interviews, but they proceeded with a skills test before deciding to move on with other candidates; the other felt I was overqualified and decided to go for someone who they hoped wouldn’t be looking to quickly outgrow the role).

I don’t know. I just needed to vent.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recruiter checked my LinkedIn; saw I’d been rejected minutes later Recruiter checked my LinkedIn; saw I’d been rejected minutes later Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.