Accidentally emailed the recruiter of a job i want to work at 😬

I accidentally emailed my recruiter at night for a job i interviewed for because I was trying to schedule the email to be sent three days from now in the morning but I presses send instead. The email even said “Good Morning” even though its 7pm right nowww 😅 do you think this will ruin my chance of getting the job? Should I explain myself? what if he doesn’t respond now😫😫😫😫

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accidentally emailed the recruiter of a job i want to work at 😬 Accidentally emailed the recruiter of a job i want to work at 😬 Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.