[HIRING] work from home and earn, virtual assistant needed

Hey there Fred here, I work for a painting company thinking of starting my own painting business very soon, I have a lot of idea laid out so I wanna hire a personal assistant who would be attending to my potential customers via email and take account of payment made to me the pay is weekly(23-27hr) comes with other jobs opportunities depending on work done. Be ready to work at least 30hr a week. If you have further questions you can hit me up Thank you

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[HIRING] work from home and earn, virtual assistant needed [HIRING] work from home and earn, virtual assistant needed Reviewed by Louhi on mars 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.