Remote unpaid startup internship with no end in sight....in need of advice

About two months ago I applied to a startup looking for a remote 'art education intern' - the startup is online (as far as I know) and as I've come to realize, only has one person who's basically trying to create online art education courses + promote her website/social media and I'm one of about 15 other unpaid interns helping her work on it. She added us all to a Slack channel where she communicates with us and gives us assignments.

I was really excited about being accepted, I've really wanted to break into the art industry and this seemed like the perfect opportunity, but now I'm starting to feel like I'm not learning anything with this position, and the supervisor's lack of direction isn't helping. One red flag thats come up is that the internship was supposed to end on February 1st and now it's March 1st, and my supervisor isn't giving updates about any timelines with regards to what she hopes to do with this project. Second, I feel like I do way too much work for someone who is unpaid. One major assignment I was given to work on was researching like 30 artists for one of the courses, compiling 10 works for each artist, and writing up descriptions of each which took weeks, only to be given very vague feedback in the end in addition to help manage the social media profiles and write blog posts for the website. I'm fresh out of college and this is my first internship, does this internship sound fishy or am I overthinking? I was hoping to use the supervisor as a reference as I feel I've helped a lot, but how can I communicate that to her without burning any bridges?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Remote unpaid startup internship with no end in sight....in need of advice Remote unpaid startup internship with no end in sight....in need of advice Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.