What are some trade jobs I could start learning about on my own?

I'm in my late 20s, no idea what I want to even do or what is realistically out there. Of the stuff that I read about, none of it sounds particularly enjoyable. Like, maybe I'd enjoy the actual labor of doing something once I've tried it but otherwise I'd be basically making a huge potentially regrettable life decision based on nothing but a written description and some bullshit photos of a dude in a hard hat and work get-up.

Being an electrician sounds daunting, as I'm not good with math and the idea of playing with electrical wires all day and risking getting electrocuted doesn't sound fun to me. Of course, as I said, if I actually went out to a work site and had a hands-on taste of it perhaps I'd see more of the appeal in actually being a part of something but otherwise I tend to be pessimistic/scrutinizing so that I don't just pick any bullshit thing to learn just because I'm afraid of remaining in poverty into my 30s and dying broke alone/never having a family/etc..

I'm thinking of looking at auto mechanics or plumbing/electric work simply because I'm guessing that they all pay well. I can also say that as a power lifter, any job that would benefit greatly from physical fitness/brute strength would interest me as well.

I'm just kind of feeling lost right now, hopefully this isn't out of place for this sub? I wish I could find something that interested me that had a wealth of information online for me to learn so that when/should I decide to join a mentorship program or something like that I'd already be ahead of the game and it'd be much easier for me to get through it or excel. I honestly think learning the ins and outs of cars would be cool, but I don't know if I'd even be cut out for it. I'm just feeling very uncertain.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some trade jobs I could start learning about on my own? What are some trade jobs I could start learning about on my own? Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.