I'm having a BIG issue with my engineering job and staying focus/concentrated

So i have been working engineering jobs for the past 3 years, which is right after college. The nature of my work consist mostly sitting at a desk staring at a computer all day drafting structural plans and running calculations. I'm on my 3rd job, the first one I was there for about 2 years and decided to move to a construction company instead because I thought being able to move around more and go to job sites would help me not get bored of working on a computer. Worked there for a few months and got laid off due to COVID, so thankfully i was able to land a job at a structural firm again. So working same routine, and mostly in my office (i got an office as so many people have been working from home). I find myself checking websites, going into google searches and just about doing as much random stuff as possible. I used to be able to focus hardcore and get stuff done, i was told that it's my mind going into "limp mode" since my first job basically burned me out (80 hours a week). Has anyone had similar issues and if so, how were you able to stay focus and not distracted easily during work. I've tried podcast, I've tried classical music, I've tried doing my calcs by hand to stay away from the computer but still i come back and get distracted easily.

I love what i do, but it's sort of feeling like I'm losing interest to a certain point.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm having a BIG issue with my engineering job and staying focus/concentrated I'm having a BIG issue with my engineering job and staying focus/concentrated Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.