First write up at job due to huge mistake

Hello! I've been working at my company for a little over a year now and essentially my job is to send out internal emails company-wide. I received my 2020 evaluation which was all perfect mentioning that I've exceeded their expectations etc etc.

However I sent an email out friday night after a long day and accidentally addressed it to the wrong group of individuals which caused an issue as it was deemed sensitive information. I understood my mistake and unfortunately my boss gave me a call this morning and stated that the issue was escalated to the hire ups of the company and had written me up. Actually HIS boss asked him to find other mistakes if any that i've done in the past so that he can warrant a write up. It was also asked that I need to have all of my emails triple reviewed by senior staff which makes me uspet that I have to be micro-managed

I am extremely embarrassed, I feel terrible about myself and feel terrible that I managed to cause a mistake like this. I take FULL responsibility and honestly I work overtime almost every day to help the company out. I am just shocked if not angry at myself for this write up as i've never received one before at previous jobs.

How do I get passed this? is this normal or should I begin looking for a new job? I am extremely upset.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First write up at job due to huge mistake First write up at job due to huge mistake Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.