Advice for managerial interviews/is the "is there anything about my interview/application/background that gives you pause?" question

Anyone have tips on nailing an interview that's heavy on the managerial end of things? I have experience over the years but my career is varied. Moved from graphic design, to theater, to communications. So I've worked and managed a lot of people but it's not all directly applicable to the communications jobs I'm applying for.

Second question is the one on asking if the interviewers have any concerns that you haven't addressed. I've heard it's either great, or it leaves them with negative thoughts after the interview.

What do y'all think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice for managerial interviews/is the "is there anything about my interview/application/background that gives you pause?" question Advice for managerial interviews/is the "is there anything about my interview/application/background that gives you pause?" question Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.