Hiring Manager Asked for Sunday Interview, Then Ghosted

I’m currently applying for jobs and received interest last week from two great employers. One is a small, local company that does great work and the other would require I move states but is one of the best in my industry.

The small local one offered me a job on Friday, so I emailed the out-of-state employer and told them they were my first choice but I had another offer on the table and needed to let them know my decision soon. The hiring manager emailed me Saturday and asked if he could interview me Sunday. I emailed back within a few minutes said yes, awesome, and asked if sometime in the afternoon worked. Then he just...didn’t respond. I emailed again Sunday asking if he was still able to speak that day and, if so, when a convenient time was. Nothing.

He ghosted me! I work in an industry that people are 100% checking emails on Sunday, so I know he saw my emails. Still haven’t received anything today.

What gives? Has this happened to anyone else? A hiring manager has never ghosted me like this before!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hiring Manager Asked for Sunday Interview, Then Ghosted Hiring Manager Asked for Sunday Interview, Then Ghosted Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.