Good entry level office jobs? PLEASE HELP

hey reddit, im 19 and recently dropped out of college. Right now I work in hell. Oops, I mean i work at amazon. It sucks, its just 11 hours of you contemplating walking out. I have multiple sources of income so wage isnt neccisarlly something that matters to me just because im getting paid well with other things. But being 19 and not doing school its smart that I get a job to just have that extra money coming in on a weekly basis.

Ive has an assortment of jobs since I was 15, ive pretty much seen everything. Retail, supermarkets, warehouses, restaurants, you name it. Unfortunately, i haven't has such good luck with jobs, they've all been absolutely grueling but I know it doesnt have to be that way. The idea of an office job has sparked my interest because I'd be able to SIT DOWN and get paid. sounds like a dream to me. This job would be temporary just until my other sources of income are stable enough to keep me living comfortable which should be in a few months.

THE QUESTION:

Basically, I was hoping you guys can lead me to some really good entry level office jobs that you or maybe someone you know has had a good experience with. Im just at a point where I'm done breaking my back for these jobs, I know making $15/hour doesn't have to be so hard. Please help because I cant stay at amazon a day longer lol.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Good entry level office jobs? PLEASE HELP Good entry level office jobs? PLEASE HELP Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.