Furloughed due to covid

Well frick you covid for destroying several Industries and for everything you’ve done. I’m a pilot at a major US airline...well I was at least... and I’m sure you can figure out why I don’t have a job anymore. Tomorrow I have to turn in my badge and uniform and I’m just not ready to let go, I loved my job, seeing the faces of little kiddos when I showed them the cockpit Christmas tree or seeing the Happiness on families moving their kids into school, really I loved safely delivering my passengers to where they needed to go safety, My last flight was so normal I took it for granted. I don’t even know what else I could apply for I work my ass to be a pilot I’m not really qualified for anything else that pays ébouta to support me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Furloughed due to covid Furloughed due to covid Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.