Dealing with a PIP and Wanting to Negotiate Salary?

Not sure how to approach this. I've been working as a recruiter for over a year and a half now. I'm pretty good at my job but I've had a few bad weeks which is led to a performance improvement plan. Recently I have been successful and on track to beat the PIP but I am looking to work elsewhere. The fact that it was put on the plan made me feel horrible. Like they didn't believe in me and it made me question If I even want to work with the company anymore.

I've started applying the other jobs and I have several offers out. Offers willing to pay 18-30% more base than I'm making now and their commission plan is better

Is it worth it to negotiate with my current company to see if they would even be open to pay me more?

Or is it just a lost cause and should I just put in my two weeks?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Dealing with a PIP and Wanting to Negotiate Salary? Dealing with a PIP and Wanting to Negotiate Salary? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.