I was fresh into a social worker job after getting my msw. I was terminated a few days ago. I now feel lost on how to answer the previously fired question on applications.

I was terminated after nearly 4 months. It hurts. It still hurts. This is not me, i shouldnt be in this position right now. Ive never been a trouble maker and ive always gotten good grades. I dont come from much, first in my family to get a masters degree. I get married, buy a new car, and i feel great. We were even advised to stop having my wife pay for her insurance because mine was better. Now we are scrambling to get her insurance back.

Then this happened 4 days ago and i feel like shit. It was hard and i took it so fucking hard. I am trying to stifle tears as i write this post. I was a student getting good grades all of my life, i even graduated with honors on my masters degree from both the university and some greek thing from another state. I told my wife that she was there before i had even my first part time job, and now that i had a full time job with more money than my father had ever made in a year, i wanted to give her everything because she deserved it. I wanted to give back to my parents s well. I love her so much and she is truely my best support because it is because of her that i tried really hard not to drive off the side of the road or something like that on the way

I'm just disappointed in my self and now i have no idea how to answer the "have you ever been fired from a previous job" or "have you ever been rejected during a probationary period" .... this isnt me, i have never been this in my life. I was not supposed to be in this position where i would need to be scared and anxiously answering this question at all. I feel like total shit and i owe my life, quite literally to my wife. She is still working and keeping us afloat, but i dont want her to feel all of that pressure. I hate that this happened to us because of me.

We are a team, and i dont want to feel like im slacking off. Shes told me that i need to take some time for myself before applying again to places. I guess, but so far, all ive felt is just feeling like a burden the entire time. I dont deserve her, this living situation, the food we have, the car we have, or anything i physically own. I dont deserve anything in my opinion. She tells me i need to not be so hard on myself, but i feel like ive failed her in the worst possible way. I feel so worthless.

I love her so much, and i feel like i dont deserve her at all. I just wish i knew how to professionally answer the previously terminated from a job questions. This was never supposed to happen.

I have been trying to exercise and distract myself lately. I owe it to my wife to at least try. I love her so much.

If anyone has any advice on how to professionally answer this, please let me know. The deaths and near deaths, and soon to be death in my family impacted my performance. This wasnt my best. This isnt me.

I just want to feel like im not drowning anymore.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I was fresh into a social worker job after getting my msw. I was terminated a few days ago. I now feel lost on how to answer the previously fired question on applications. I was fresh into a social worker job after getting my msw. I was terminated a few days ago. I now feel lost on how to answer the previously fired question on applications. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.