How to land a job as an international Master's Graduate

Hey everyone!

I will be graduating from Texas A&M University with a master's in Mechanical Engineering degree and a GPA of 3.88 and hopefully 3.9 at the end of the semester.

I have been applying for jobs on LinkedIn and indeed, connecting with people on LinkedIn and so on and so forth, but the problem I keep running into is the visa sponsorship requirement. I had about 10 interviews last semester(Fall20) some not good, but some definitely very good, but the companies ended up passing on me eventually saying that they changed policy and won't be sponsoring work visas.

Any help on this is appreciated. If you or someone you know is hiring. Please help me out!

I've got my LinkedIn profile here if you'll want to take a look to see for a fit at the company.

I am open to Mechanical Design, Product Design, and Product Management, but will also be interested in learning more about any opportunity within the domain of Mech!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshum-jain/

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to land a job as an international Master's Graduate How to land a job as an international Master's Graduate Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.