I'm in the process of a civil service exam in a county in New York, based on the IT exam plan it seems every county uses. The training and experience exam with PC qualifying exam to follow. The PC qualifying exam says it consists of:
Qualifying Multiple-Choice Test of Logical Reasoning and Interpreting Instructions for Computer-Related Positions, Qualifying Simulation Test on Working Effectively with Others to Solve Job-Related Problems , and Qualifying Simulation Test of User Support and Training.
I've submitted my Training and Experience and am waiting for that to be graded to take the PC portion. Has anyone out there taken the test based on this plan, is it easy to pass/could you provide any insight as to what is on the test? I'm a provisional employee in my title so I'm stressing out about passing this part.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: