Employer wants some of us to take the Culture Index survey in order to establish a baseline for culture fit. They say it’s anonymous. I doubt it. Thoughts? Experiences with this?
I work for an E-Commerce firm with a very startup-esque feel. I am in a mid level Operations role for Warehouse/Logistics. Recently, our HR person (who comes across as untrustworthy) has been pushing for automated hiring platforms and now the Culture Index Survey.
I received an email to my company account asking me to take the Culture Index Survey. It was sent from the CEO. I know for a fact that many folks didn’t get asked to do it. It seems like a number of lower performers weren’t asked to do it.
I have several reservations about the whole thing.
1) I think that lot’s of pre-employment tests/hoops to jump through, scare off good candidates. They are generally a waste of time (imo) and qualified candidates will likely bail early on. Especially since “startups” don’t often pay competitively.
2) I would never have taken it if I saw that as a requirement during hiring. Why take it now? What’s to be gained?
3) Since the request came to my company email, I highly doubt it’s anonymous, as they claim. That alone is a significant red flag to me.
Has anyone had any experience with the Culture Index Survey? Do you think it’s anonymous, as I was told?
Thanks for your feedback.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: